Search for hidden pics on Facebook
Who said privacy? On the Internet, it's a deluxe product especially if you're a social network addict. Nowadays, there are all sorts of simple tools with which any user can become a real-life hacker even if he hasn't seen a command console in his life.
Today we're introducing you to a Google Chrome extension capable of hacking the photos hidden on the profiles of your friends on Mark Zuckerberg's social network. How? PictureMate - View hidden FB pics adds the option to access all these images to view them and download them, even those that the user has saved privately and that nobody should be able to see.
How does PictureMate work on Google Chrome?
If you're nosier than what you should be and want to know if any of your friends hide compromising pictures in their Facebook account, you've only got to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Install the .crx file on your Google Chrome browser.
- Step 2: Access your Facebook account with your username and password.
- Step 3: Go to the profile of the friend you wish to investigate.
- Step 4: Click on the icon of the extension in the upper right corner and press the green button from the drop-down menu to access all the public and private images of the chosen profile.
As you can see, it's a very simple process that anyone can follow. For such purpose, if you've got private pictures that you don't want anyone else to see, the best thing you can do is remove them completely, and if you want to keep them, hide them well in an encrypted folder on your PC or a USB memory stick. Forget about social networks and cloud storage services.
- This is an extension for Google Chrome.